.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pastorway

And He Himself gave some to be....evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ...
- Ephesians 4:11-12

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO www.timeintheword.org

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hill Country of Texas

Pastor - Providence Reformed Baptist Church
Director - TIME in the Word Ministries

Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm Back

Well, what a time this has been! First my computer crashed. Then my internet service conked out for a week and a half. And then a thunderstorm knocked our power out all over this side of town for 15 hours on Sunday.

But I AM BACK and I will be posting again regularly, Lord willing, beginning tomorrow.

However, amidst the cheers and hoorays, I have to say right off that I am still having computer trouble! It turns out that all my repairs were futile as the real issue is a problem with the mother board. *groan* So while I am limping along I do not know when this computer will die a sudden and horrible death. And I have little hope at this point in a resurrection for the system no matter how firmly I lay my hands upon it!!

So pray for us as we work toward saving the money necessary for a new, reliable system.

See you tomorrow.

~pastorway

2 Comments:

Blogger Clare said...

Welcome back!

J

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pastor Phillip,

Good to see you're back up! I hope your computer doesn't crash and you can stay for a while. Personally, I don't know how you can find time to post all the edifying blogs that you do.

Thanks

Dan Harris.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home